“MARGINALIA”, an interdisciplinary graduate journal of the Middle Ages, invites submissions for its 2012 Issue on the theme of “Relationships”.
Suggestions for topics include, but are not limited to:
- Literary relationships
- Love, marriage, or the family
- Lordship, kingship, or other socio-political ties
- Ecclesiastical or literary patronage
- Textual transmission
- The bonds of friendship or kinship
- Piety and devotion to God or the saints; a medieval ‘relationship with God’
We invite submissions in the form of 250 word proposals for long articles (approx. 5,000 words) and shorter Notes and Queries style articles (approx. 1,000 words). Please see our website www.marginalia.co.uk for further details.
Proposals for papers should be sent no later than 31 January 2012 email@example.com. We will also be happy to answer any queries before the deadline.
The editors of Marginalia are graduate students, advised by a board of academics, from the University of Cambridge.